Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rooney is better than Ronaldo...according to the flop!
Rooney is more important to the team that Ronnie was
cant believe that i am agreeing with berbatov. if i was a manager rooneys name would be on the teamsheet 1st and always in front of ronaldos. ronaldo sometimes went missing during games, this would never be the case with rooney, he gives 100% 100% of the time
wouldnt say hes better than ronaldo but he offers something different to the team than ronaldo did
Good call Munky. I think I've said before, 2 completely different players that bring so many different things to a team. For commitment and passion, Wazza comes out on top by a mile. He's probably a more consistent all round player. Ronny has the tricks and flare to put bums on seats, but I guess, so many people pay to see Wazza, too.
I s'pose Wazza wins our votes now, as he decided to stay at OT.
votes, you say? i feel a change to the thread coming....
ronaldo is overall a better player, but rooney is utd through n through and his work rate is 10x that of ronaldos.
different roles, different attributes, both top players
berbatov is not a flop..wtahc him go this season he didnt have a pre season last year..rooney all round game is better then ronaldo..fact!
Both great players, different players, but come on...Ronaldo is a different level.
very close Big Grin