Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rooneyibk
Hi!
I'm Georg from Austria and I'm a United since i was 10 years old (1999 Against Bayern)!
Since 2007 (after the 7-1 against roma) i'm really fanatical about united and i watched every game on television; but that was not enough!
I had to see a live match and finally in december 2008 i saw my first match at old trafford vs. Middlesbrough!
This day changed my life... Since then i have been at 52 live games. I had some fantastic moments at Old Trafford: My favorite moment has to be Rooneys overhead kick! The best game i saw was the 8-2 vs. Arsenal; it was just brilliant!
The best atmosphere was against Real Madrid last March also if we went out at the end it was a memorable night.
But nothing was as great as Sir Alex last game at Old Trafford! It was just legendary! Im so happy that i saw that live!
I just want to ask how long does it take to activate the hold membership. I already paid it but im still listed as a "normal" member
Cheers
Hi Georg from Austria Smile welcome to forum. Your Gold account has been activated!