Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rumour: Valencia Wants To Join United Over Real
Luis Antonio Valencia wants to join Manchester United ahead of Real Madrid - with Sir Alex Ferguson on a four-week deadline to do the deal.

Wigan's Ecuador star has told pals he would prefer to go to Old Trafford rather than return to Spanish football to become one of a wave of signings at Real for next season.

But now Ferguson has the clock ticking on his bid as Latics insiders reveal they have a £18million offer for Valencia agreed with the Madrid club subject to the right candidate winning their elections.

Valencia is wanted by leading presidential candidate Florentino Perez whose agents have tabled an offer subject to him topping the poll on June 14.

However United can match the pending offer in the coming weeks and get their man ahead of their arch-rivals Real, with Valencia keen to join them and stay in the Premier League.

Wigan boss Steve Bruce wants a speedy conclusion to the auction as he needs money for new players - and also hopes to take United striker Fraizer Campbell as part of the deal.
I hope we buy him I rate him highly as a player deserves a lot better then wigan
i really like this player..... but we need think in other "SCHOLES"...
ANYONE WANTS RIBERY?, I LIKE THIS PLAYER TOO, IF VALENCIA DONT COME...
yeah hes a top player
he is obviusly a smart man
yeah hes a top player mint
excellent,

is the tevez 40 million real madrid offer true??
i think we shoul keep Tevez and Ronaldo go as part of a deal for KaKa, Ron wants to go by all account.
He's quality, and Fergie will get the best from him.
(24-05-2009, 02:47 PM)K_Standa Wrote: i think we shoul keep Tevez and Ronaldo go as part of a deal for KaKa, Ron wants to go by all account.

Ronaldo has made it clear he wants to stay

HE WILL NOT LEAVE

there not many people that leave united and go to bigger things