Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scholes to Decide on his Future
he saying he need more Regular Football......,whay caunt he straight away turn to coaching etc
*************Giggsy Advise For scholes*************

RYAN Giggs has told Paul Scholes he'll get used to his non-regular role for the Reds.

The 36-year-old and his 35-year-old sidekick masterminded United's thumping 4-0 away win at West Ham.

But Scholes went into the game having declared he was dismayed at his contribution and disappointed he'd only started 10 of United's 21 matches this term.

"We all want to play every game and Paul is no different," Giggs told MEN Sport.

"He wants to play every week but with the squad we have got that is impossible. It is difficult at times when you go two or three weeks without a game and internationals come along and you are not involved in those as well. It is difficult to get back into the rhythm of it.

"You have to adapt to not playing every week but I have probably been doing it for the past three or four years so I have got used to it. Scholesy isn't used to it the same. But I am more of a dynamic player than Scholesy so perhaps I need more breaks.

"He can still get forward or sit in front of the back four and control the game.

"I can also play a number of positions but he is just the centre of midfield so it is more difficult to play every week.

"So all this not playing regularly is new to him. But he'll adapt to it as he has been proving.

source:manchestereveningNews.co.uk
Yeah Scholes should be started more.
It depends on who we're playing, as the legs aren't as fast as they used to be. I would have him on the bench, at least, for every match, though.
Yeah Scholesy definitely has to be on the bench I agree with you there.
Scholes is the best mastermind in footballing history as per Zidane said....

Him staying around will b great even not as a player but we wud certainly prefer him to be still in his boot on the pitch kicking some superb balls....

well...as to his replacement, i dont think Gibson can replace him as a passer but he has a good shot...i think David Silva will fit into Scholes boots better...wat u guys think?

Am not sayng lets kick Scholes out here but we certainly need to think of his follow up...
I think Silva would do good but ha yeah I also don't wanna see Scholes go.
Ya cant expect scholes to play every game though at his age the boss is only doing whats right.
I feel Paul is still capable of another season at this level.
So long as he doesn't tackle, that is.
Yeah agree with you guys...can't expect Scholes to play every game but he's sure pure talent when he does play.