Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shirt of hurt-No thanks
Is anybody going to admit to doing this for sport aid?
i know i could'nt, would rather lose a limb than put
another clubs shirt on but that might just be me.
WATS ALL THIS ABOUT??
I had no idea, so I had a quick look and it seems it's Danny Baker's sport aid idea:

BBC 5live's Danny Baker wants to know how much Sport Relief cash can be raised by challenging people to put on "The Shirt of Hurt" - the kit of their club's fiercest sporting rivals! And once it's on, how long will it stay on?!

Adrian Chiles is the first famous fan to accept Danny's challenge. Will this West Brom fanatic really wear a Wolves shirt on Match of the Day 2 (BBC Two, Sunday 28 Feb)?.

In 2008, Chiles cycled 335 miles for Sport Relief in just two days but THIS is his toughest challenge yet!

Challenge friends, relations and colleagues to raise money by wearing "The Shirt of Hurt". Or do it yourself!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00mjjxr
http://www.bbc.co.uk/5live/shows/the-dan...ries/5696/

I'm with Bolt on this one!! Mr Baker can go **** himself, tbh! Why would I want to do that. Idiot!
SORRY FOR THE SHORT REPLY NOU AS I NO YOU DONT LIKE IT BUT!!

DO ONE BAKER U PRICK, ID RATHER DIE!!!!
I hear you. I just used a few *s and you can't go wrong. You're OK with that, as it really is a completely senseless idea.

Go and do a sponsored walk you ageing tosser!
My nephew (Ronaldinosa's son) tells me that at his school, they have to PAY to wear a different shirt! What's that all about? They should not make them pay to wear them, they should pay the kids!! I don't know if they even have a choice. He has to wear a gooners shirt and he is, of course, a United fan.

Danny Baker is a prize idiot!
Not going to happen. I would rather poke my eyes out with sharp sticks. Imagine if I turned up at OT on Sunday with a scummers rag on. Do you think I could explain that to 75000 fans wanting to pull my head off.
Ha ha! Bloke at work has a Hungarian neighbour. He got tickets to chelski v Inter this week, so off he popped, as he'd never been. He wondered why the chelski fans were abusing him and throwing lighted cigarettes at him. He also wondered a little later, why the Inter fans were aggressive towards him and also, throwing lighted fags at him. He then realised that he hadn't changed out of his favourite AC MILAN tracksuit top for the match......

True story!

Be warned. It will hurt!!
(18-03-2010, 06:27 PM)Noucamp99 Wrote: Ha ha! Bloke at work has a Hungarian neighbour. He got tickets to chelski v Inter this week, so off he popped, as he'd never been. He wondered why the chelski fans were abusing him and throwing lighted cigarettes at him. He also wondered a little later, why the Inter fans were aggressive towards him and also, throwing lighted fags at him. He then realised that he hadn't changed out of his favourite AC MILAN tracksuit top for the match......

True story!

Be warned. It will hurt!!

Haha! that's really true? That guy's crazy!
Yes, I am afraid it really is true. He was a lot embarrassed.