Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sir Alex Ferguson Ban - Five Matches!
Exclamation 
Sir Alex Ferguson Ban - Five Matches!

Manchester United's Manager Sir Alex Ferguson has been given a five-match touchline ban and £30,000 fine for his latest comments against referee Martin Atkinson following United's match against Chelsea.

[Image: dXtR5.jpg]

Ferguson was unhappy with Atkinson's failure to show Chelsea defender David Luiz a second yellow card for a trip on Wayne Rooney before the the Londoners scored a decisive penalty. His fury increased when United's Nemanja Vidic was then sent off.

Sir Alex Comments were:

"You want a fair referee, or a strong referee anyway - and we didn't get that,"

"I must say, when I saw who the referee was I feared it. I feared the worst."

The five match ban starts on next Saturday, Ferguson will miss the matches against Bolton Wanderers at Old Trafford; West Ham United at Upton Park; Fulham at home; Manchester City in the FA Cup at Wembley Stadium; and Everton at Old Trafford.

On the other hand; Manager of Bolton Wanderers Owen Coyle insists Alex Ferguson's 'irrelevant' touchline ban will not stop Man Utd claiming a record-breaking 19th title!

Coyle said: "The FA punishment is nothing to do with me and I would think it is irrelevant as far as Sir Alex is concerned too. He is the best manager in world football, bar none, and whether he is on the touchline or not he will have his team ready to show their quality, and to win matches."
Is This True ??

i THought Sir Alex Ferguson Deny It .. And The Ban Was Canceled ??
it is true m8 it starts after the bolton game. you know wot the fa is like with fergie he aint aloud to say nothin it really annoys me .
nothing much wrong with what he said either it was true lol. the f.a should show some repect to a legend of british football they really dont like united or sir alex.
yeah .. this really not fair .. why if we complain about ref is wrong ??
this is true .. the ref really not fair .. giving Vidic Red Card But David Luiz with no card ..

I agree with you mate Solskjaer ..
i agree with wot harry redknapp said when he said if their not happy with wot managers say after the games then just dont interview them then. it does really get 2 me fergie just said wot was right and no 1 could argue against him ,now we have 2 pay by losing our manager for 5 games when were comin to the most crucial part of our season . and wenger threatened the ref in the tunnel who sent off van persie and he gets a 1 game ban. the whole football world is against united !!!!!!!
Well .. I"m Sure The FA doesn"t want United To Win EPL .. Maybe ..
I hope Arsenal,Manchester City,Chelsea cannot catch United in EPL ..

btw .. What happen With Fifa Fair Play ??
this is really not fair play ..

[Image: jUFQS.jpg]
This is ridiculous. Managers are now sitting ducks to be set up themselves for a ban and fine if they're rightfully annoyed with a referee.
where you from mate?
who ?? me or NouCamp.

Btw..Nou Camp Is Barcelona Stadium IN Spain ..