Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sir Alex Ferguson Retires!
Unfortunately SAF had to retire someday. I remember when Carlos Queirós worked with him, it was said (at least here in Portugal) that Queiróz would replace him, but he lasted more than a decade still with great results.

I think there will never be another manager like him in football history, well done Sir Alex Ferguson for all the work during all these years, he took Manchester to a new level.
I bet people were saying the same after Busby and - dare I say it - Shankly and Paisley? That there would never be another manager like that! Anything is possible. Hopefully NOT at Chelski!!!
He was a great manager.
We must thank him for the success United had, because it was by his great work that our beloved team made so much great performances...
Thank you Sir Alex Ferguson! Smile
Sad to see, this man was a legacy and will never be replaced. The effect he had on players mentality was enough of an influence to bring out the best in any body.

Big respect to the greatest manager who ever lived.
Its been a while and Moyes has slowly started to establish himself at Old Trafford but it is still weird that Sir Alex isn't in the dugout anymore. The man was United manager from even before I was born.