Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sir Alex hints on Ronaldo return?
Sir Alex praised Ronaldo and says Ronaldo loves United and who knows,might return one day.
What does our forum think about this?We all know it's speculation but do you feel this might happen if he does not come up to expectation at Real?Look at Becks at LA?Different situation but interesting!
He wasn't too impressive in his first game but we know he will get better.Noticed he was passing a bit more ..
Like you say this would be an interesting situation if he returned to OT but i cant really see this happening in the near future .. anything could happen ... next thing he'll be doing video's with paris hilton haha
or knockin us out of the champs league with a dive . so ??? i can only think of the term see what happens .. Big Grin
He wont return. Well, not while Fergie is in charge, that's for sure.
I wont hold my breath anyway. He's not even been at Madrid for a month
so talk like this is futile anyway Tongue
I wouldnt hold my breath!He would have to be a complete flop and i cant see that happening although i hope it does!
I would dearly love to see Gary or Rio lifting the European Cup at the Bernabau next May with Ronnie stood watching from the pitch(tear in the eye and all!)
Mark Hughes did come back from Barcelona though after two years so never say never.
(21-07-2009, 02:16 PM)trini Wrote: always welcome
nah, dumb story. hes gone
No way he'll return - after Real the boy's going to Milan
we dont need him is heart had gone
I think he may return in 5 years or so, depends how well he does at madrid but I can't see United paying a ridiculous sum for him