Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sparky Leaves City
(20-12-2009, 06:02 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: [Image: mancini_468x589.jpg]

Just by the look of him I don't think he will do well for shitty

hahaha your totally right! he looks like he made some s**t in his pants!
ew thats dirty mate haha.
mate before noucamp99 gets on your case for bad language when you are typing words like shit,f**k but in a * for example sh*t,f*ck but dont use it to much.

no hard feelings Smile
the special one has tipped him to do well in england, hmm city will be well dangerous now if they get their defence sorted and with a high profile manager,

i feel what they done on sparky was ridiculous and unfair, rumour has it they had mancini in a private box on saturday watching the game and sparky knew nothing about it. not very nice

lol i heard robinho was very happy that hughes is gone and looks forward to working with mancini,

€5 says they'll fall out by christmas
rumours are that the players are not happy with Sparky going and sounds like theres going to be a back lash about this with Bellemy, Ireland and Given all wanting out.
ill take GIVEN(for sure) and ireland
The bitters admitted they asked mancini to take the job after the spurs game on the 16th December, but the papers reckon on a much earlier date.

City are a laughing stock again. Business as usual!
Oh, and has anyone noticed the similarities between Richard Madeley and mancini?

Seperated at birth??

[Image: mancinimadeley.th.jpg]
(21-12-2009, 09:20 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: rumours are that the players are not happy with Sparky going and sounds like theres going to be a back lash about this with Bellemy, Ireland and Given all wanting out.

Yeah, that's right. I've read on eurosport.yahoo.com that Kolo Toure will probably leave becouse he isn't happy.
he is sickend arsnel are doing better then the bluenoses i would say lol
Mancini's will be welcomed by some players and not by others.
One thing is certain though, unless he can form a team that can all pull together he'll soon be back writing film scores. Wink