Watch Man Utd vs Burnley Live Stream

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tevez True Blue...with a dash of brown
(30-09-2009, 03:57 PM)blah_united Wrote:
(30-09-2009, 12:01 PM)Noucamp99 Wrote: Don't forget to give credit to the source, mate. Was this the Daily Mail or SSN?

ROM. and I did what you said and wrote it in my own words

Good lad. I saw the story on SSN and they quoted the Daily Mail. It's hard, I know, as I have copied and pasted, too, but if you give credit or source, then it's better. Own words even better!
we'll boo him even more the next time he comes back here
o yea i agree boo him to death
Who needs Tevez the Trader, when we have Giggs playing like 30 year old.
Screw him, his club, and his career!!!

:gooo:
giggs is playing like a 25 year old not a 30 year old
It is incredible that at 35 years young, Sir Ryan CAN still work the wing, both in attack and working back. What a role model for the younger players, eh?
yea giggsy really is something out of this world, as for tevez the ugly b*****d id like to see where he is in 10 years time the money grabbing whore
i might send a letter to sir aLex fergason saying i will pay him a huge some of money to let me play centre half because i will rip that little fu*kers neck apart. o id give anything anything to get a chance to make him in one match!!!!!!!!! please sir alex if you are reading this lol haha
(01-10-2009, 11:59 AM)Noucamp99 Wrote: It is incredible that at 35 years young, CAN still work the wing, both in attack and working back. What a role model for the younger players, eh?

Well I think Sir Ryan should retire from football, spend more time with the family and concentrate on providing 'United' with lots more little Ryans, to assure our future.

As for 'The Headless Chicken', well I don't think he even deserves the space we're giving him on this forum.
We should just go about business, as usual, win some more 'Silverware' and leave him to wonder where he went wrong'.
was hoping Tevez would have been substituted today to see his reaction v Birmingham..Birmingham should have won but for a good save by Given..Everytime the ball came to Tevez,i was hoping he would lose it.He didn't have a good game which delighted me no end.He had a few wild attempts on goal which didn't go near the target..great result anyway.well done Birmingham