Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tevez expects to leave
i love tevez
he should stay at man united for life!
i dont know why we are not offering him a permanent contract!
only 20 mil more, we could not get anyone half decent for that amount of money rightn ow.
benzema 50 mil, villa 50 mil, mario gomez 30 mil, i think tevez is worth 20 more if you compare him to those prices. and berbatov 31 mil as well.
oke number two
tevez must stay in manchester
c un bon joueur il faut le garder
le but qui la mis ce week le confirme il é important ds lekipe !!
Don't kid yourselves guys, SAF knows that Tevez is a great player.

But this is all a game about the price that his owner wants to get for the player.

Nothing else.
this is a disgrace, if he leaves and berba doesn't have the season of his life i think we may see the united fans turn on him maybe even fergie
save tevez
berba doesnt derserve to even step on the pitch at the theatre of dreams...sell berba and buy tevez
tevez is the greatest player since george best
Champions League 
Certainly Tevez's consistant good performance deserves a contract
at Old Trafford! Hopefully he can remain at MU which is his wish all along!
Why do people keep talking about Berba and Carlos in the same breath? Why not say, we should sell Fletch to keep Tevez then....
Berba was brought in to give some magic to support the 3 strikers and his support play has been brilliant, even if he doesn't run and up down like a bluebottle.
Not to say that Carlos is not brill in his own right, he brings alot of energy into the game and people, incl our players get a buzz out of that. But who would you rather have leading up front with Ronny and Rooney, Villa at 20m, Kaka at 30m, Benzema at 25m or Tevez at 30m? (think goals for just a mo...)