Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Run-in
What do you think of these schedules?? Is Chelsea going to waste points?

United:

11 April: Blackburn (a ) 13:30
17 April: Man City (a ) 12:45
24 April: Tottenham (h ) 12:45
1 May: Sunderland (a ) TBC
9 May: Stoke (h ) 16:00

Chelsea:

13 April: Bolton (h ) 20:00
17 April: Tottenham (a ) 17:30
25 April: Stoke (h ) 16:00
1 May: Liverpool (a ) TBC
9 May: Wigan (h ) 16:00

Arsenal:

14 April: Tottenham (a ) 20:00
18 April: Wigan (a ) 13:30
24 April: Man City (h ) 17:30
1 May: Blackburn (a ) TBC
9 May: Fulham (h ) 16:00
There's a chance I feel they'll drop to Spurs or Liverpool. I also feel they could drop to Bolton midweek since they're playing an FA Cup fixture this weekend.
I can see them dropping points at spurs if Lennon is fit and starts, they don't have their first choice back four. Still can't be sure though, spurs and the scouse are unpredictable. Bolton, Stoke and Wigan will probably be more physical than the other two and might not trouble Chelsea as much.
The way chelski are playing at the moment, it is truly hard to see them drop points. Maybe Spurs. The bin dippers probably won't have anything to play for and won't want to hand United the title, so won't even try!!
Yeah but Liverpool still believe they could make 4th, so don't see them giving Chelsea the victory.
Not at all there going for Europa league I think did you see the Birmingham game at the end..They didn't care less what the score was as long as torres was fit to play Benfica!
Yeah but mate I'm sure they're pushing for fourth to qualify for Champion's League next season.
I hoestly think its quite even in terms of difficulty- maybe Chealsea have a slightly harder time, but there is not much in it. I think Bolton have a reasonable chance of picking up a point if they play at a high tempo and get at Chealsea.
I hope that God is truly a Red and can do something to help us! it really is out of our hands now. I know it was after the Chelsea defeat, but United HAD to keep the pressure on by winning all five games. A point away to Rovers was utter crap, tbh. Could it be that we end the season with just the Carling Cup?
Well we have to beat city thats a no brainer then take the rest as they come but after today im not that confident