Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The other favorite team
(10-02-2010, 07:38 PM)Noucamp99 Wrote: I enjoyed watching Colchster United v Southend United on Monday night, but I don't support either of them. Might be better than Serie A, though. This guy's a plank!

watched that too, the first goal was epic, and the mascot at half time
There was a fight, too! Did Sky show that? At the start of the mascots race, they all tried to stop the Col U mascot (he was the only one wearing football boots, so desperate to win!!). It didn't work and he was leading into the last couple of corners. The 2 Southend (pikie boys) mascosts took him out. Full on!! In front of the Southend fans. They went mad with excitement.

A local league side mascot won, but at the end, the Col U mascot caught up with the others and a fight followed! They pretty much all joined in and they had to haul the home mascot away! Class!
good old lower league football ! u just ant beat it! its like a bad reality tv program!
I meant local NON-league side's mascot won! Even better! Really pee'd off the big boys of league 1!
Ive watched these mascot races before and seen them end up in fights before its like cbeebies on lsd!!!
lmao! It was just like that. Heads were falling off and everything!
oh I wish id been there its comedy at its finest!
My favourite other team Barcelona FC , Chelsea FC.
Chelsea .. ? Ma Foot!!!
(05-04-2010, 05:17 AM)joeluice Wrote: My favourite other team Barcelona FC , Chelsea FC.

How old and sane are you?? You have a nerve to come on here and say chelski are one of your teams! I can understand how you would admire Barca, but chelski??? Get real!!