Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things you DON'T like about Manchester United
Hello, Red Devils.

I'm here for another question and I would appreciate it if you'd leave an honest answer. My question for today is what are the things that you dislike about Manchester United?

Let's face it. It's hard to find bad things about Manchester United. The seem perfect on and off the pitch. Unfortunately, just like any other thing in the world, they have their own flaws and weaknesses. Trust me, I believe that flaws are normal, but it gets quite annoying at times.

Please feel free to answer. I will not judge you. This is an open-forum.

Thanks!
Being an Essex Red, I don't like Manchester being where it is, lol!

there is not a lot not to like. United has so much history, too. Not lacking there. We have a fantastic stadium (it is a great tour - if you ever get a chance to do it) and one of the biggest and best trophy cabinets anywhere.

What is not to like??
(22-05-2013, 11:47 AM)Noucamp99 Wrote: there is not a lot not to like. United has so much history, too. Not lacking there. We have a fantastic stadium (it is a great tour - if you ever get a chance to do it) and one of the biggest and best trophy cabinets anywhere.

I believe this is the reason why nobody, except you, replied to this thread. Even in my original post, I failed to provide something which I dislike about Manchester United. Yes, I admit that they had times of inconsistencies, but those were not enough to reduce my respect to an awesome club.

Therefore, I declare that it is IMPOSSIBLE to hate on United Wink.
I actually came here to see people's opinions to try and weigh the pros and cons of my new found awe for English football and the club I've decided to support, amazingly I found nothing. It's a bit awesome when you're actively trying to find reasons to not like a club but only reaffirm your like for the club when no one has anything bad to say. Big Grin