Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toure To Fill Hargreaves Void
United have asked about Barcelona midfielder Yaya Toure amid growing concern over the fitness of Owen Hargreaves.

England midfielder Hargreaves has been restricted to just 25 appearances since joining United from Bayern Munich for £17m two years ago, and there are worries over his future after two major knee operations last season.

United manager Sir Alex Ferguson insists Hargreaves will be back before the end of the year but has asked about Toure, who could be allowed to leave Barcelona if Liverpool's Javier Mascherano is signed to perform the holding role.
Three things,I hope Hargreaves recoverers,I hope if he dosent we sign someone like Toure or Veloso to replace him and i HOPE they sign Mascherano!
he will recover so no buying will happen in that department
are we sure hargreaves will return? we will need him back next season
dont think toure deal will happen as he just signed new contract with barca
A fit Hargreaves is much better than Toure..
I m sure that hargreaves will play his part in the upcoming season..
he'll do the job perfectly!
That would be great if SAF sign him,since Hargreaves still out till oct,we really need a strong DM now...
Hargreaves is a great player but he's always injured, we need to plan without him - De Rossi, Fabregras (just for the heck of it), Van de Vaart, Snjeider, these are the type of players we need. Be interesting to get a good look at Silva too
bring on the yaya! love hargreaves but we can't rely on him to be fit, we need to sure up the midfield so anderson can play further forward anyway. sign him up fergie!