Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UNITED DOMINATE PFA AWARDS
Manchester United players dominate the nominees to be crowned PFA Players' Player of the Year, with five of the six contenders hailing from the current Premier League leaders.

Edwin van der Sar, Nemanja Vidic, Rio Ferdinand, Ryan Giggs and last year's winner Cristiano Ronaldo are in the hunt for the prize, with Steven Gerrard the only other player representing the rest of the Premier League.

United also provide two of the candidates for the PFA Young Player of the Year honour in Jonny Evans and Rafael da Silva, with Aston Villa duo Gabriel Agbonlahor and Ashley Young, Manchester City midfielder Stephen Ireland and Tottenham winger Aaron Lennon the competition.
giggs should win it who else
or rio
I have a horrible feeling Gerrad is going to win it.
No way VIDIC will win it no doubt
Its close Giggs will win it before he retires and i think vidic will win it for sure this year next year giggs
I would love to see Ryan Giggs get the top award, after all he is a top man.
Actually, Im surprised Giggs hasnt won the award allready.
(15-04-2009, 09:06 PM)Pokermad Wrote: I have a horrible feeling Gerrad is going to win it.

Me to mateAngry it should be Vidic though
If united win the quaduple it will have to be a united player
I'd like to see Giggs win it but I think Vidic will and I think Rafa will get the Young PFA award
It will almost definitely be Vidic he has been great, shame about his performance against liverpool though.