Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
United Accept 80million for Ronaldo?Who will replace him?
I think Nani and Valencia will step up this season.
well we better hope valencia will be a good signing, but nani had two years to prove himself but maybe with pretty boy gone he might just prove his worth
i don't think here's one player who can 'replace' ronaldo, like for like, in the world. he wanted to leave and we got a very very good deal for him

we still have the same squad as last year, obv. minus ronaldo and tevez (who never really got into the team anyway) so we're minus one player and plus 3 new promising ones. i think this season we'll be as strong as ever
I'm not sure who came up with the idea Ronaldo is replaceable.

I'd say he is unique and irreplaceable personally.

We can move on to new players and new ideas but replacing Ronaldo is not possible.
we dont exactly need to replace him. no one replaced ruud and we still won the league 3 times in a row. its just important that the lads step up their game
(11-06-2009, 09:57 AM)red3636 Wrote: United have accepted an offer of 80 million pounds for Christiano Ronaldo.It seems he has got his wish of going to Madrid?Who can we get in to re-place him?I hope we draw them in the champions league and knock them out!.His body language last season was terrible(thigh slapping,throwing his arms in the air) and his tantrum after being subsituted in the derby was a disgrace.Utd must have someone in mind to replace him?Valencia from Wigan perhaps?Ribery?We will all miss the goals he gets for us but the ball is in his court now.
i think this could be a good thing for utd as a team we will be more balanced now, ronaldo was brilliant for us but he was a selfish player how many free kicks did he try from miles out and balloon over the bar endulging himself, rooney was wasted on the wing get him back where he belongs off the frontman and we'll see him step up to the plate
(11-06-2009, 11:04 AM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: Valencia, Ribery and Beenzema will replace him I reckon

i reckon we dont need anybody because now wayne rooney will get more of the ball and we will play more as a team. also our mifdield and defence will be more compact meaning we will concede less goals.
ill replace hi Smile nah um valencia has obviously im to late to put some insight into this lol
i would have thought Fergie would have signed a similar player like Ronaldinho. I just hope our young players can rise to the occasion, to replace Ronaldo is a big ask
There wont be a direct replacement for Ronaldo.