Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
United Back In The Hunt
ALEX FERGUSON is preparing to make a £20million raid for Real Madrid striker Klaas Jan Huntelaar.

The Manchester United boss had his eye on the Dutchman before he joined the La Liga side from Ajax in January.

But Huntelaar, 25, has struggled to make an impact after scoring 113 goals in 136 games in Holland.

He failed to make Real's Champions League squad.

And he has fallen further down the pecking order following the arrivals of Cristiano Ronaldo, Kaka and Karim Benzema.

Now Fergie, who had the player scouted all last year, is ready to make a new bid to land him after losing out on Benzema.

United will have to match the £20m Madrid paid for the hitman.

An Old Trafford source said: "Huntelaar is somebody we have known about for a good while. There was more than a passing interest last time out."
I think there is a bit of a merry-go round going on with strikers in Europe at the moment?
Barcelona are after Villa and if they get him id say Eto will move on?If he signs for Ciddy then i dont think Teves will go there because he wont be gaurenteed a regular start?If Et'o signs for us i think Teves will go to Ciddy?.
Once one moves,it will be like a domino effect?
Huntelaar for me feels like we are happy to feed on the scraps from Real Madrids table?
If he is not good enough to get into their Champions League SQUAD then would he be good enough for ours?
I am not sure about this one?
(08-07-2009, 08:35 PM)red3636 Wrote: I think there is a bit of a merry-go round going on with strikers in Europe at the moment?
Barcelona are after Villa and if they get him id say Eto will move on?If he signs for Ciddy then i dont think Teves will go there because he wont be gaurenteed a regular start?If Et'o signs for us i think Teves will go to Ciddy?.
Huntelaar for me feels like we are happy to feed on the scraps from Real Madrids table?
If he is not good enough to get into their Champions League SQUAD then would he be good enough for ours?
wat do u mean if hes not gud enough for real he not good enough for us!!!
(09-08-2009, 02:12 PM)diago craigo14 Wrote:
(08-07-2009, 08:35 PM)red3636 Wrote: I think there is a bit of a merry-go round going on with strikers in Europe at the moment?
wat do u mean if hes not gud enough for real he not good enough for us!!!

E'Too has already joined Inter mate !!
he's gone to ac milan
DIS WOULD BE A GREAT MOVE ON UNITEDS BEHALF HE IS PURE KLASS LOL
there are better options
man this is old news
this thread should be closed
done and dusted