Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
United Linked with Maicon
I read on sky sports website that we are linked with a move for inters brazilian right back Maicon. The players agent has said that he will remain in italy for now but has admited that utd have upped their interest. It seems we have beeen chasing him for a while.
I saw that too. He is probably the best right back in the world for me and it would petrify teams to have Maicon and Evra charging at them from both sides, but he can defend too.

I also saw a quote from Cesar the Inter goal keeper saying he wasnt interesed in joining United. But him and Maicon are big mates so mabye if one comes the other will follow.
can see a lot of players coming in the summer.

hmmmmm, in the words of the great noucamp99, i feel a thread coming on...
best right back in the world today i hate saying it but its boswinga maicon would be a super player to get doe how old is he
(08-10-2009, 04:02 PM)blah_united Wrote: can see a lot of players coming in the summer.

hmmmmm, in the words of the great noucamp99, i feel a thread coming on...

This is a thread! A chain of posts makes it so, lol!
latest on this is that blue scum are apparently gonna try and bid for him too, i hope fergie signs him he is a class player,

btw: what do you mean by you feel a thread coming on blah??
haha i was saying the same andy lol .
the blue scum are to haha if they offer somthing like 25 million we should just put in 20 he want's to be with the biggest team's he can so he will pick us Wink
thats true why would he go to a club that have a trophy cabinet full of cobwebs lol
He is a good player and i would like to see him at OT but not at the cost of the da silva twins progression into the first team. Its a difficult one but he is a great player.
I love me some Maicon, he's a badass.
the Silva's progress has been put on hold so it seems this season.
maybe now that Rafael is back he can put some games in.