Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
United Sign 16 Year Old Paul Pogba
United have completed the signing of French starlet Paul Pogba, much to Le Havre's dismay.

The Red Devils have beaten Premier League rivals Arsenal to the 16-year-old's signature, but the deal has caused uproar with his former employers.

Le Havre are furious at seeing one of their top talents snatched from under their noses by a European superpower.

The Ligue 2 outfit believed they had an agreement with Pogba which would see him stay in France until at least the end of the 2009/10 campaign.

However, that bond has been broken and the French outfit have called on the football authorities to act in order to prevent similar situations arising in the future.
16 year old moving from France to England thats crazy I know when I was 16 I wouldn't have moved to a country with a different culture and langauge on my own
Cool I did not know because we did not have sky sports news on today becuse we was watching 2 Indianna Jones movies on Sky.
Great signing. If Utd didn't sign him someone else would have. S.A.F. keep up the good work.
did anyone see the picture of him he looks about 13 haha
Sounds like a top quality, young player however it appears the transfer is causing quite a fuss.
its not the transfer it's just that the other club are moaning about it

players arnt aloud sign a contract until there 17
so it was just a matter of asking the chap did he want to play for us and when he said yea he is a united player
Yeah I know, he seems like a very good prospect!
will he go the youth team now then yea?
I think so as apparently he is French under 16 captain.