Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
United Sign Obertan
another talent
orbetan hope will detect a new hat in the summer this year
(08-07-2009, 11:49 PM)red3636 Wrote: We have quite a glut of wide players at the club now?Obertan,Valencia,Tosic,Nani,Park can put in a decent shift out wide as well?I would say any thoughts of landing Ribery now are all but gone?
Our attacking options are shaping up nicely.

i never leard of this obertan guy but i trust fergie because i never heard of most of these players that are in the squad now and as we can see they are the best in the world so thumbs up
good player like it
if football manager anythin 2 go bye shud b world class in 2yrs LOL
Bit of an unknown quantity but i've heard he's very very quick. If he develops a goalscoring aspect to his game he could be another Ronaldo.
he's lightspeed fast with a good touch. he'll do well
I am really excited by Obertan's prospect
Obertan I have to say was a surprise signing for me, but hey Sir Alex must have seen something in him, he has been watching him for over a year, so I'm going to trust him (again) and give the player some time before I make up my opinion on whether he is good enough for us. Having watched him on You Tube I can agree he has potential but its raw and needs some working on.

Lets hope Sir Alex has unearthed a wee gem for the future.

Re the list of wingers we have which alot of posts mention, I agree we have quite a few options there now so hopefuly someone will step up to the plate this season, maybe Tosic??
obertan sh ould be a really good signing for united , seems to have a good first touch on the ball and seems to play well..time will tell