Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
United Sign Owen 2 Year Deal
He was never in my bad books, tbh. Thought he was a fantastic signing. I just felt he needed 2 things to happen. Time on pitch - he had a dis-jointed season last year and for a very poor club. Once he got properly match fit, the movement would come back.
Then, he needed to re-find his goal-scoring touch. I've posted elsewhere that I thought that once he scored the first, the pressure would be off and the goal-fest would begin.
Great substitution by SAF.
If Owen is used wisely, while his health and confidence build, he could prove to be quite an asset for us.
He's lost about a yard, and probably hasn't got 90 mins. in him nowadays, but luckily his game basically remains the same.

I look forward to seeing more from him.
i expect him to get more than berbatov this season
ah depends on when fergie plays him..
if he give's him 30 minutes per match id like to see about 15 goals!
Just give him added time of about 5 minutes, 1 chance and Micah Richards marking him!!! He'll do for me!
yeah and micah ritcherds is there only super player!!! ONLY!!
did anyone watch MATCH OF THE DAY when beallmy scored the 3rd goal he was shouting yea yea yea what you going to do about that and 2 minutes later owen gets the winner haha lovvvveee it mann
(23-09-2009, 04:31 PM)donlerz Wrote: yeah and micah ritcherds is there only super player!!! ONLY!!
did anyone watch MATCH OF THE DAY when beallmy scored the 3rd goal he was shouting yea yea yea what you going to do about that and 2 minutes later owen gets the winner haha lovvvveee it mann

Can you get vid clip of that?? Superb if you can.
try youtube haha!
and at the end of the match he went down on his knee's holden his head id say he was crying it was like losing in the champions league final haha
will owen do it or turn out to be rubbish?????
who cares he was free. But what a leagend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think it the best signing ever in few yrs!!