Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
United Till I Die...and beyond
Hey guys. Man Utd fan through and through, even though I'm from Bristol. Supported Man Utd all my life, never wanted to change through the bad times. Always stuck to the Red Devils. And always will.

Nuttiest moments:
Celebrating 1999 Champions League Final win...I went nuts...and I was only 8
Celebrating 2008 Champions League Final win...its a long story...I went aboslutely hyper when JT missed the crucial penalty, and then I roared my socks off when Anelka missed. I went so mad...thats my passion.

Hope to contribute loads...UNITED TILL I DIE!

peace
THATS THE SHOT MATE!!!!!
keep active to show your pride
(21-11-2009, 03:20 PM)EdTheRed Wrote: Hey guys. Man Utd fan through and through, even though I'm from Bristol. Supported Man Utd all my life, never wanted to change through the bad times. Always stuck to the Red Devils. And always will.

Nuttiest moments:
Celebrating 1999 Champions League Final win...I went nuts...and I was only 8
Celebrating 2008 Champions League Final win...its a long story...I went aboslutely hyper when JT missed the crucial penalty, and then I roared my socks off when Anelka missed. I went so mad...thats my passion.

Hope to contribute loads...UNITED TILL I DIE!

peace

I went nuts at both wins and I was a little older!! I'll bet I wasn't the oldest fan to lose it for a bit. What emotion! Class!

For the record, 31 in 1999 and, obviously, if your maths is good, 40 in '08!

Welcome EdTheRed. As donlerz (a very active member) says, join in and post in the forum.
i do ???? lol
Yes, you did. "Keep active and show your pride." That's what you said.
o yeah sorry mate!
Welcome EdTheRed :

As you can see from the previous posts, we're all a bit nuts here.
You'll have to excuse us as we're still hyper. Suffering after celebrating the 'Bin Dippers' big win last night:lol::lol:

Anyway, as I have said, you're very welcome here. So come on in, take a load off, shoot the breeze and tell us what you're about.

Hyltz'.
Thats the shot hyltz good work
Welcome mate! Glad to see another United supporter through and through. Both great games, was about the same age myself during the 99 match, 8 going on 9. Was brilliant!
havnt seen him online lately