Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
United To Ship Off Flop Tosic
Manchester United are trying to get rid of Serbian flop Zoran Tosic - and will let him go in the transfer window if they get the right offer.

Tosic arrived a year ago in a £7million deal but has barely played and his appearances have been mainly restricted to the lesser Cup games.

Now the wide man – who was due to be part of a massive double deal with Partizan Belgrade involving Adem Ljajic – is being secretly offered to teams in Europe ahead of a fast exit.

Ljajic's move collapsed when United changed their mind on buying him, but the bad blood over the Tosic capture - and the price paid for him - also played a part in that breakdown.
:O is this 100% true mate
As he was the makeweight in the deal for Adem Ljajic, this news would not surprise me.
However, as he was here, maybe he should have extended himself a little more in training.
This was his big opportunity to crack the PL (at the top) and it would now appear that he's blown it.
he isnt great but after pre-season fergie sed in two years we will have him bulit and he will be ready???
He doesn't really stand out in reserves matches, so how could he be considered 1st team material? See reserve reports for details.
I say keep him give him 2 years and he could be great unless we get what we paid for him then I wouldn't sell him
give him to celtic Tongue
Ha ha. Celtic would ruin him!

Gone on loan. See https://manutdpeople.com/Thread-Tosic-Jo...ne-On-Loan