Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
United Transfer Rumours and Gossip
Thiagos euro final hat trick ball was spotted with we see in Manchester in Spanish apparently signed by de gea.
ManU was in right path to bring Thiago silva from Barcelona. But the latest news is that Barcelona trying all the ways to keep Thiago for the next season.
I think there is still a small chance of thiago silva but thats a very slim chance as we haven't really been linked to much with the player, although it would be amazing to see him here as it would solidify our defence greatly in my opinion with a defender of such class, this would also hopefully make vidic step up his game and become as good as he was a couple of seasons ago.
Quite disappointed with our buyouts. Nonetheless, I sincerely hope that these guys would be able to deliver. Let's go ManUtd!
I really don't know why Utd spent £27.5m on Fellaini. He's not the type of player needed in midfield and I don't think he has the required quality for a title-winning team. He has a lot to do to prove me wrong.
(02-11-2013, 10:58 PM)spacecowboy Wrote: I really don't know why Utd spent £27.5m on Fellaini. He's not the type of player needed in midfield and I don't think he has the required quality for a title-winning team. He has a lot to do to prove me wrong.

Honestly, I was surprised upon hearing this news at first. I don't know much about the Fellaini guy, so I also have my doubts if the team made the right decision. Nonetheless, I will give the guy a chance to prove himself to me and to the team.
(02-11-2013, 10:58 PM)spacecowboy Wrote: I really don't know why Utd spent £27.5m on Fellaini. He's not the type of player needed in midfield and I don't think he has the required quality for a title-winning team. He has a lot to do to prove me wrong.

True to that.
I don't think he's a good addition to the team, however I will give him the benefit of the doubt and wait to see how it turns out. Maybe he'll end out by surprising everyone. Smile
(02-11-2013, 11:40 PM)mauricioq Wrote:

True to that.
I don't think he's a good addition to the team, however I will give him the benefit of the doubt and wait to see how it turns out. Maybe he'll end out by surprising everyone. Smile

I don't understand, he had already been solicited by Man Utd before and refused, why did he decide to join the team now?
I think he still has a lot to prove to us and to himself but I do believe he has what it takes. Man Utd will put a lot of pressure under him and that'll do him good if he can take it well.
Fellaini was a bit of a desperation buy in my opinion. It's no secret we needed someone in central midfield and Fellaini seems to have some of the abilities required. That said, I think he is only above average and not a player who can be the long term solutions to our problems in midfield. Plus, he's so slow when he is moving forward that it is somewhat annoying.

I am still waiting for Cleverly to reach the potential he showed when he first arrived. I hear Fletcher is getting back to fitness. Now that is one player who the team needs when he is in peak form.
Thanks for all the posts. Remember to use this thread for all your rumours, speculation and news. Until the possible transfers become reality, it is simpler to discuss them here, rather than add a single post on something that doesn't come off.

Cheers