Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Utd Announce Tevez Departure
Unfortunately he will be sorely missed as a player, not that we can't replace him, just a great work ethic. I feel more should have been done earlier to sign him, but it's the here and now that counts, good luck Tevez, better luck to Man United!!
Aguero.
he is a good player, for me better of berbatov and best partner for Rooney, Rooney and Tevez are the best duo in the last two years in man utd

is very sad he departure for me

but is time for have hope in the future of man utd, we have good players

" good luck Tevez, better luck to Man United!! " i think same
soooooooo dissapointed to see him go
he was such a great striker
lmao city have put a big WELCOME TO MANCHESTER sign for him rofl.Just thought to myself we made 26mil on him didnt we cos he didnt cost us owt did he?
too bad he didnt accept the offer really as reddevilzero said i also think that rooney and tevez where great strikers toghether :/
I liked his work rate but he was not a tregular scorrer, was he?
TEVEZ IS MONEY GRABBING SCUM !
I was not too disappointed when he left because I believed we would sign a good replacement however so far so bad, we are really getting desparate when we have to sign owen to fill the gaps I believe.
Kezza G,We didnt make 26million on him at all because we didnt own him in the first place?His agent will have got the 26mil from Man shitty not Utd.