Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vidic Faces Boot From Old Trafford?
This was a rumor that I thought was tosh a few days ago, but I'm getting slighly worried, and thought that I should share it with you.

The rumor is that Vidic is not really injured, but is preparing to move to Barcelona for £55m, and that Alex Ferguson will anounce it as soon as he finds a replacement.

Having our best defender go is obviously a big loss, but £55m is an aufully colossal amount of money for a defender.

We already know that his wife is unhappy in England, and she would obviously encorouge a move to Spain.

I've heard that Ferguson has seen a dip in his performances in training and saw £55m as a bargain.

I've also hear another rumor that £60m of the £80m that we got from Ronaldo has been used to clear some of the £700m or so debt we have, and Alex Ferguson has been told to say that he doesn't want to buy any more players.

Do you think we should let Vidic go? And if so, what would you do with the money?
Good God I hope not.

With Wes Brown regularly injured we only have 3 recognised centre halves in the first team squad, 2 of them world class and the other destined to be. Unless Fergie can unearth another gem I hope Vidic stays, no matter how much Barcelona are offering.
This will not happen.Vidic returned to training to-day along with Gary Neville and is fully commited to Manchester United.