Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vidic To Hold Meeting With Agent
Yea starting to look like a pre madona isnt he! the madrid fans wont like that!!!!
more talk of him being sold in the summer, hope he does'nt we need him.
I agree. We need to keep hold of him for a while. OK, so Torres has the beating of him, but how many trophies has the ladyboy won with the Dippers?? Compare with the trophies that Vida has won. He can also teach Evans so much. Not sure about Brown, now? Is he too old to learn?
id say brown could still be thought a few things, if vida brings evans in to a world class defender, then we would have a good defence, once we get the right sorted, mind you gaz nev could nurture rafael
Not if the rumours are true and he's off to Burnley! I can't see all of these old favourites staying at United, tbh. With over 700 people already employed at OT or Carrington and cutbacks being made - they don't all get a free breakfast anymore - the wage bill will need to be trimmed.
never heard that, to be manager
Yeah, Steve posted it somewhere else on here. Just paper talk at the moment.
i liked vidic sooo much last year my favourite player evan!But that liverpool game brought him down that list and he isnt a manutd player if he is afraid of the dirty scouse is he
i still think that he is a ledge
thats your opnion mine is i dont want someone afraid of a tranny in my squad like i wouldnt be afriad of torres he'd get past me no bother but id try