• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Internationals
jesus!! Keep Nou cool Big Grin

when it comes to England i wish every one sucess
LOL
(03-03-2010, 09:49 AM)Vazza Wrote: jesus!! Keep Nou cool Big Grin

when it comes to England i wish every one sucess
LOL

Ha ha. Just getting passionate about footie, that's all mate. I really believe that if JT had said I'm sorry in the papers or on TV, then everyone would have a whole lot of respect for him. He just thinks he can do what he likes. Well done Bridge for snubbing him at the weekend!
did ya read recent new: Ashly cole .... said Ma LIFE/future was F***ed off to te press repoters.. whos waits for him .. in fornt of his house .....
*love it* Big Grin
Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney has suffered an injury scare in England training.

It has been reported that England manager Fabio Capello was left considering whether to risk the Manchester ­United superstar in the last international before he names his squad for South Africa.

Rooney was forced to start on the bench on Sunday for the Carling Cup final against Aston Villa, due to discomfort in his knee.

Yesterday he was apparently injured by England team-mate James Milner in a training-ground collision.

In the end, Rooney’s workout was ­restricted to 30 minutes, much of it shooting practice.
this pitch in the albania v northern ireland game is a farce. we're losing 1-0 atm
Don't worry. England are on a decent Wembley pitch and losing 1-0. Egypt are the better side. Yes, you read that right. Egypt!
half time france 0- spain 2 (villa,serrgio ramos)
56 mints
eng 1-1
peter crouch bangs in Smile
3-1. Better 2nd half. Rooney is quite good, isn't he? Not on score sheet with 5 mins to go.
Rooney off with 5 mins to go. A little rest for Saturday. Thanks Fabio!
LOL .....
wes played well
carrick was ok....
gerrard b*st**d.... well wat name can i call him ??? playd another Pu**sy game..(3 to 4 passes to roo.. he passed like hes a sissy and doesnt knew to play soccer)
terry slipped again and conceeded te first goal..