Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What teams/fans do you hate and why?
(03-02-2010, 08:47 PM)Noucamp99 Wrote: Just watching leeds scum on ITV and I SO want Spurs to win. I just hate them. Then, we all hate leeds scum!

it happnd Big Grin

defoue hit a hatrik tooo 3-1

wow both england Forwards are in top form Smile
Defoe missed another 3, too. It was great to see leeds go out. Shame we didn't do them at our place, but they have showed they can play a bit. Their fans are ignorant, though and that lets them down. Now I hope their league form crumbles and they miss out on promotion again!
personally, i just hate man shitty, as SAF ses "noisy neighbours"
i also just hate liverfool, their so disrespectful of munich, and make up gay songs on it...
chelski's being more bastardy aswell, but arse, maybe not cuz we owned them 4 times in a row. (2 in CL, 2 this season)
liverpool
leeds
city
in that order.
player i most hate is john terry, i just get the impression he thinks he`s some kinda mafia top dog (Don terry)
i despise dippers, they thought they were better than us, now we have 18

hate any fans who make references to munich, like the plane motions
1. shitty
2. liverfool
3. chelski

hate em for general reasons, bunch of bitches, they think they are better than everyone

i absolutely hate terry and fellaini. terry is an idiot and fellani is a dirty player with a stupid afro
Just having the stupid afro is enough to hate someone! It looks really daft when he's playing!!

I think we're all in agreement that we hate pretty much all other teams, lol.

What about players, too? Terry is probably one that we all hate, along with cashley cole. Any others?

I HATE craig bellamy. Just because he could start a fight in an empty room!
I've always been torn between Man Shitty and Liverfool but this season its got to be Shitty for two reasons.

1. They think they will be as good as us because of the Millions, almost billions thats being pumped into them.

2. CRAIG BELLAMY.
I hate every club besides Manchester United....... Kind of a Gary Neville thing to say isn't it Smile
what about pundits, i really hate dunphy. he is a c**t