Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Would Ronaldo Be Welcomed at Old Trafford
of course he would
We are a better team without him, so i am grateful he left when he did (should have been a season earlier really), i won't boo him if he comes back to play against us. He may have been a tit during his last season, but he has been respectful enough since he left to be treated fairly should he ever return.
Of course he would, although he engineered a move to real way before he left, he has still respected the manager, fans, and club and thats why he will be welcomed back. Oh yeah and we are a much better TEAM without him, no doubt.
Ron absolutely would have warm welcome.. the guy has class he's no argie cunt..still respect the boss n still love the club.
(25-09-2009, 02:23 PM)Noucamp99 Wrote: He is one of the greatest talents the World has seen. We were fortunate that SAF acted on the players' recommendation to buy him. We had so many great times with him. He won everything in the English game, so it is truly understandable that he went to pursue his boyhood dream of playing for Real Madrid. OK, so the transfer saga dragged on for over a year and their chase for him was outisde the rules, but at the end of the day, can you blame him?
Hey, at least he didn't go to citeh? He's no Judas in my eyes, especially after the reports this morning...(cue link to my thread)
https://manutdpeople.com/Thread-World-s-...United-Fan

Great player - would stand to applaud him running out on field for RM, but not during the 90 mins.
Easy answer. Welcome him back, and hope he loses. Clap all his good stuff, cheer loudly as he leaves defeated.
Personally I would welcome Ronnie back, either as a member of an opposing team or just as a visitor to OT. He has given us 6 great years and he is one of the few players (maybe the only one) to leave us and actually enhance his career. He has never said a bad thing about Man Utd since he left, and if the press is to be beleived he still watched MU games with affection.....
i think he should be, the guy was a legend. i know he made a few stupid comments (apparently), but he parted on good terms
I would welcome him back, he's said nothing but good things about us since he left... viva ronaldo except against us...
i dont have any problem with him leaving. gave us a fantastic 6 years and left us with £80mill to join his boyhood club. cant really complain.