Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Valuable Input
Hey guys. We had a few internet breakdowns and outages over the past couple of weeks. As a result, the powers that be have filtered sports and entertainment content, as they don't feel it's in the business interests. Boo!

That means that during the working day, I cannot access Sky Sport News, ManUtd.com, BBC football, ITV sport, or any search engine related to football!!:O Sad

That means that you guys will have to keep up the good work through the day and keep me (and the other members, of course) up to date with what is going on in the Manchester United world.

It's a very black day for me Confusedcared:. Keep up the good work guys.

The only saving grace is that, at the moment, I can still access this fantastic site. Smile
TRY ACCESSING IT THRO WINDOWS InPrivate EXPLORER IT SOMETIMES BYPASS'S NETWORK FILTERS AND BLOCKS!
How to do that? I'll give it a go next week, when I'm back in...
sure we will post all latest news Smile
will try to, have started a new job so dont be near a computer much now, apart from when im at home
It is hard, isn't it? When you were so active and then it gets pulled away from you and you can't get on so much anymore. Still, there are a few newer members that have taken on the appeals to post loads, so we'll be fine. I've still got usual access at home!
Someone in our IT department must be a United fan! The main website is not blocked anymore! I don't know why! The rest, like Sky, BBC, ITV, etc are still blocked, so keep up the good work, guys, but I can get some news from United now!
hot news -berbatov to be offloaded .. but who will pay 20 million for him :grin:
I watch sky sports news every morning before work so i can keep people updated where possible
once in two hours.. ill check up on soccer news............ Smile hope i do this until iam Alive Tongue