Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
adaboyor
the dirty peice of shit did any one see what he did to van persie :O it wasnt called for and then ran down 90 yrds when he scored !
ino we hate city but now the whole premiership dose and its all his fault he has just made city probley the most hated team in england!
hope he isnt allowed play against us next saturday i would lmao!
but id love to see what o shea and vidic did to lanky today to that scumbag!
hate every player on the city team beside given he's a nice chap:gooo:
that stamp on RVP was really dirty and sly and the running the whole length of the pitch was unreal he must get banned
yeah there is no need to that from any player what so ever and if tevez can play next week its somthing he would probly do put i hope he dont!
I heard on Sky Sports that even if his running the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of the gooners was reported by the ref, he can still be charged under rule E3. Could be a ban. Add to that the misconduct or violent conduct charge for the stamp and the silly little mercenary (they've got a few of them, now) could be out for a while. Shame (note the irony).
Why would a professional footballer set out to hurt a fellow pro?
well he is a bit of a tube and always has been
Is he Drogba's love child, then? 2 tubes together. Both prima donnas with egos as big as a big thing!
more like drogbas lover
he's been given a 3 match ban (man utd, fulham, west ham)
Yes, and neither he nor citeh are going to appeal the violent conduct charge. See Sky Sports:
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,1...92,00.html