Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
back to what noucamp was saying
i made that fourm because it was a good game witch was on a saturday when the spurs game was on late sunday .
I'm not going to get into this again. We've already been told off by 'uncle' Andy. Let it be.

And stop writing nice things about the bin dippers, lol! I don't care if they won the Euro Lottery, while setting a new goal-scoring record, beating Bon Accord 37-0 (previous record was Arbroath 36-0 v Bon Accord in Scottish cup), after putting the first English footballers on the moon (wearing shell suits, of course, not space suits). You just can't do it, he he.
ok ok we know that you didnt mean any offence but dont start fighting amungst yourselfs lads, thats why i closed the other thread to prevent that

POST CALMLY
i understand andy.
no noucamp i wasnt saying atn good about them after all they drew with city haha.
just that is was a good game,
any way we should'nt be fighting so lets put this in the past right Smile
Tee hee! I was posting with my tongue firmly in my cheek. I guess sarcasm doesn't come across in type, lol!

Just a wee wind up, my young friend.

It's true, though, I wouldn't care if they even won mastermind. Yeah, like that's ever going to happen!
(23-11-2009, 03:41 PM)Noucamp99 Wrote: It's true, though, I wouldn't care if they even won mastermind. Yeah, like that's ever going to happen!

they would if the subject was robbing houses
But they'd nick the big black chair and there'd be nowt to sit on!
speaking of robbing scouser there a liverpool fan that was in my primary school that used to cycle to school every day . funny that he had different colour dustcap nearly every-day lol