Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
english national team
i just remembered the time david beckham was booed of the pitch during a engalnd internation and all the fans were singing chants about his family and then most of the english manchester united fans turned against there national team is that still the case?
well im not english so i wouldn know
me to
Nope. He's a national hero. Come back strong and proved himself. The fans love that and love him.
apartly he wats a move back to old traffford cause the english gaffer wants him back in england and he sed the only english team he will play for would be manchester united.
manchester united bearly bring back player doe id love to see him back !!! golden boots,golden balls !!!
cant see fergie bringing him back tbh, he left on veryh bad terms with the gaffer and a lot of players never return to ot after being sold especially ones that have falling out with the boss
I don't think that Sir David could cut it in the Premier league week in, week out. He is not the same player he used to be. OK, so he did raise his game in Italy, but their game is less frenetic. I could see him going to somewhere like Fulham or Everton, maybe, to end his days, maybe. Can't see it being Chelski, the Arse, defo not citeh scum nor wheel stealers. We'll see. I suppose it depends on whether he wants the hassle, tbh, of a top flight club.
(24-09-2009, 07:32 PM)Noucamp99 Wrote: I don't think that Sir David could cut it in the Premier league week in, week out. He is not the same player he used to be. OK, so he did raise his game in Italy, but their game is less frenetic. I could see him going to somewhere like Fulham or Everton, maybe, to end his days, maybe. Can't see it being Chelski, the Arse, defo not citeh scum nor wheel stealers. We'll see. I suppose it depends on whether he wants the hassle, tbh, of a top flight club.

he has sed it a number of time's that the only english club he would play for is manchester united!

it would be lovly if every player in the world could say that hahahaha:gooo:
I watched the game against Belarus last night. A certain (scruffy, bearded) Beckham came on with 35 minutes to go and changed the game. He still has such energy and passion for the game. He showed the two short-arses on the wings (Lennon and Wright-Phillips) how it's done. Keep the ball, keep it simple, pass and move! I think he is a player England now need to take to Africa! Steve Bruce actually gave him Man of the Match! No wonder, he was good (not brilliant) but the rest were pretty ordinary!
He does need to get rid of the beard, though.