Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
john terry V Vanessa Perroncel V Wayne Bridge
Did you hear that John Terry has lost his England Captain's armband.
His team mates have all been asked to look under their beds. lol
That's like Andy's post, but still funny!

Did you hear the other rumour? JT is allegedly 'involved' with another Chelsea player's wife? This player has two kids with her, too. He is a keeper, but he isn't Cech. Almost hilarious!

Of course, that's only a rumour.

Another rumour is that Vanessa may allegedly have been involved with 2 other players at chelski. Doesn't say much for what Bridge has to offer. I guess she misunderstood which Bridge she was seeing!! Not just Wayne, but Stamford??

One is reported to be a current striker who may be tarred with a falling over a lot reputation, the other is supposed to be a former blonde-haired player who went to Spain but has returned to London recently. Of course, it would be remiss of me to spread these rumours, lol!!

Any views written here are mine and are not endorsed in any way by Manchester United or ManUtdPeople.com
apparently jt has been given a vote of confidence to stay on as captain at the wc, well with a ban on wags no wonder they dont want him at home
Andy, you're on a roll there, mate. Another good one.
Allegedly, there are rumours of involvement with an under-age girl, too. Not sure how true it is.

So now there are allegedyl 5 Chelski players involved. Imagine that pot with all those different car keys in? Some range of cars for the swingers, eh?

Remember, the views expressed here are not the views of ManUtdPeople or Manchester United!

The Daily Mail even went so far as to list his 'conquests'!! See: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...dpost.html
when chelsea goes to san siro what will happen-

Inter players' girlfriends and wives fly off to Antarctica in order to escape from John Terry. “We had to get away,” said the WAG spokeswoman. “He’s repulsive.”
JOHN TERRY would be HERO for his off-field antics — if he was not English.
That is the view of outspoken FIFA president Sepp Blatter, who reckons the Chelsea skipper's nationality has cost him the England captaincy following his alleged affair.

Blatter said: "This is a special approach in the Anglo-Saxon countries. If this had happened in, let's say, Latin countries then I think he would have been applauded."

Terry was axed as England captain after he cheated on his wife with former team-mate Wayne Bridge's ex-girlfriend.

The defender, 29, has been given time off by Chelsea to address the issues in his personal life and will miss his side's FA Cup tie against Cardiff this weekend.

Chelsea assistant manager Ray Wilkins said: "He will not play this weekend. Carlo Ancelotti is giving him a bit of time off.

"They just had a little chat, John and Carlo, and decided that would be the best for all concerned."

JUST PROVES WHAT A TIT SEPP BLATTER REALLY IS!!

p.s sorry put it in the wrong place to start with!