Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello red army. my name chris been a united fan for a long time and im sure to have a great time here on this site. i dont have espn so when united are playing on united i make sure to come here awsome site u done i must give the owners credit this should be offical by manchester united for fans im sure it alot of hard work to keep it acticve so i try my best to come bk all the time. all the best guys keep it up
Hi chris I agree its an awesome site but if it was the official MUFC site you can be sure it would not be free and the Glazers would be extracting more money from genuine united supporters . Untill Manchester United are allowed the rights to broadcast all thier matches for a fee ofc this is the best place to be. Paying for Sky sports 1, sky sports 2 and espn only to find united are not being shown is a total rip off because we support United !! not Rupert Murdoch and whoever owns espn. Its crazy because sky subscribers are also paying for rugby, cricket wrestling and many other sports that dont interest me in the least. Glad you like it here see you at kick off Smile
Welcome on board Chris. Smile
Hello Guys .......Welcome to all.Gla dto meet you all,
I'm Athur, a totally newbie to this community. Nice to see you all and great to be a part of the community. Hope to get help from you, thank!

hello . . . !!!
i am also new here , nice to meet you !!!
looking forward to get some useful info and some good friends from here , nice man u forum , keep up the good work . . . !!!
Hello everyone! I am Hari ,New to the forum. I know that forums are a good place to learn and interact with other people , so that People can share their experience with eachother.
Hi guys.. nice to see you chatting here.. im also a new memberSmile
Hi, I am a newbie here.
Thank you all.
Hi, I am a newbie here.
Thank you all.

--------------
Game over