Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oasis
its all trueSad im fucking sicked the best rock n roll or evan best band ever are overSad
its sed noel gallager walk out after a fight with kingBig Grin liam !
hope they come back!

dont look back in anger:guinesssm
yea i reall love there music, its a pity they split
yea it is and i hate the way american music is cause the like of joy divison,stone roses,oasis,ian brown arnt herd over there but the jonas bros and miley ciris are fuckn hell like
r.i.p
i was there to see ther last gig at v
yea but they didnt play they herd a scouser like u was going!
i saw there last gig in ireland(slane)
really a load of me mates were down at that but i didnt go as the international rally was on
(15-09-2009, 05:46 PM)shaun Wrote: Oasis are boring. Pleased they're gone.

(post 3/5)

CHEEKY WEE B*******D ya wouldnt know music if it hit ya in the face

and whats 3/5 all about is that you trying to get 5 posts for the free streams rat

Oasis made cracking chunes. Forget that they are citeh fans, they can't help having no knowledge of history. I hate the way that Liam is so far up himself, it's untrue, but having said that, if I was that talented, I'd probably have a high opinion of myself, too!
Shame they've split (again), but hey, who wants to live forever?
I couldnt give a flying f**k about them really as whenever i hear them it just reminds me that they are two blue K**ts and they are known for fighting among themselves!
I will say they are talented and i dont grudge them their sucsess but for me they are just to Man City in yer face sort of thing and i could NEVER take to that!I think you have to be born and bred in Manchester to know what i am talking about.
In saying that i dont mean to cause offence to anyone not from M'cr only that in my opinion there is only one word i can think of to describe the Gallagher Brothers and it is the same word that springs into my mind every time i hear them.
Dicks.