Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
public training
has anyone been to the public training at old trafford last summer? do the players sign autographs after training
I wanted to take my nephew up, but we had a tournament the same day. I think that if you hang around, you might get an autograph or two, but it does depend on what you're asking them to sign. Manchester United has a policy NOT to sign autographs on merchandise, etc. as these do wind up on E-Bay, etc. and many do not come with certificate of authenticity. Also, these items are sold through the Megastore and they want your money.
I have previously managed to get autographs from Giggsy, Keano and that's it from modern day, though I've not tried too hard.
I did recently write to United to ask for signed photo for a raffle prize for the team I help to run, but they declined. United support many local charities and we are too far away and also, not a charity.
I did actually write to all of the PL clubs, Southend, Colchester United and Ipswich, who are the nearest football league clubs to me to ask for support. I've had replies from nearly all, but only West Ham (signed team photo), Southend (4 match tickets) and Blackburn (1st team print) sent items that we can use as prizes.
you see he is making a mans room for the new house and he has the 68 red jersey signed by charlton and one with roy keane . he want to get a few more to put in frames and put up on the wall.
any tips for the guy ill be on the phone to him later.

o also he can only go online when he is at his hometown because his new house has no internet yet.
Smile
(19-12-2009, 02:43 PM)Donlerz Wrote: you see he is making a mans room for the new house and he has the 68 red jersey signed by charlton and one with roy keane . he want to get a few more to put in frames and put up on the wall.
any tips for the guy ill be on the phone to him later.

o also he can only go online when he is at his hometown because his new house has no internet yet.
Smile

Are you talking about jasontoomey? I don't have tips at the mo, as I haven't started mine. I guess to make sure all frames, etc are good quality. Mount shirts on card or thin board to maintain shape. Look into preserving signatures using special glass? Other than that, I would use the 'net.

Maybe we can create a new thread for this?
when he got the charlton one for x-mas two years ago it came with a frame now is up and looking great.
by the way this man made me a red Smile taught me everything Smile
Cool. As you come down my stairs, I've got framed shirt that must have been done over a little time, cos it's got Becks and CR7 on it. For real! SAF, RVN, Keano. Nice!
were did you get that
My other half got it as a present a while back.
i better get a other half soon so haha
but whos the better half lol