Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
roy keane on the ireland result
sed whats done is done GET OVER IT!!!!!
joe delany is a clown and he is 100% right!!!

its all over now and france are going to the world cup we cant do any thing about it!
Roy Keane needs to stop being so bitter, still thinking bout 2002.
its not biter nes! he i right! every word is right!!!
Yup! Keano called it right. As hard as it is to take, France are in the World cup finals, Ireland aren't. Ireland had chances, didn't take them and are out, I'm afraid.

Also, so what if France scored then!? If they hadn't, the scores were level. Who is so certain that Ireland could have held on for penalties, first off. Secondly, who is so sure France would not have scored all 5 of their pens? Do you believe that Ireland would have?

Yes, it was a blatant piece of cheating, but stuff happens in games all the time. Take your chances, defend properly and maybe then you have a chance.

Sorry.

And yes, even as an Englishman, I was angered by the cheating, but it's done now, I'm afraid.
By the way. Interesting the Henry did not start for Barca tonight. On the bench. It'll be interesting to hear the reception he gets.
yeh i wonder!! cheat cheat haha
keane was right

john delany is a clown

did you see when the reporters mobile rang

hilarious
Even I was scared and I was only watching it back on TV! Keano just gave him hell!
he should of bloody turned the thing of! that dissrespecting keano!

i think the end of this thread should be

FRANCE ARE GOING TO THE WORLD CUP AND IRELAND ARE AFFRAID TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP
MENTALY NOT STONG ENOUGH

ah boy keno Smile
OK. Close this one, too. If more news comes up, one of us can re-open the original thread.