Man Utd People
Xbox One rant - Printable Version

+- Man Utd People (https://manutdpeople.com)
+-- Forum: General (https://manutdpeople.com/Forum-General)
+--- Forum: Chat Room (https://manutdpeople.com/Forum-Chat-Room)
+--- Thread: Xbox One rant (/Thread-Xbox-One-rant)

Xbox One rant - themarksquared - 22-05-2013

A few hours ago, Microsoft announced the new gaming console that would "revolutionize" the gaming industry. They announced the Xbox One. They said that it WILL be the game changer. It will change your gaming experience. The experience which can be found only on Xbox One.

Bullcrap, Microsoft. All bullcrap. I never thought that a freaking voice-activated remote control for my TV would revolutionize the gaming world. I never believed that having no support for backward compatibility and the requirement for us to pay for second hand games would make my gaming experience better.

This is only my opinion. Feel free to share yours. Let's discuss.

RE: Xbox One rant - mspatt - 25-05-2013

I think that people are judging it too quickly. They haven't even revealed the games or barely anything yet so let them do that before judging. E3 is when the gaming presentations are expected to be showed so keep an eye out and don't be so quick to judge it, especially before it is even out yet.

RE: Xbox One rant - Inkling - 25-05-2013

I've got to agree though, no backwards compatibility is totally a "game changer" in the aspect that I'm screwed over because I can't play any of my older games on this "revolutionary" new system. It's quite a pain in the butt but what can you do about it... On the other hand, we have yet to see everything they've got in store for us so we can only hope for the best. In my opinion though, the PS4 isn't looking much better at the moment.

RE: Xbox One rant - SpiralArchitect - 10-11-2013

XBox One is going down and it won't be in a blaze of glory. I mean PS4 comes across as a superior console for gaming and is still cheaper. What was Microsoft thinking?

RE: Xbox One rant - mauricioq - 10-11-2013

Playstation is going to destroy xbox this year, so they're trying everything to sell more, and lying is one of the things Microsoft will do.

RE: Xbox One rant - SpiralArchitect - 11-11-2013

Well the early reports are in and the PS4 is miles ahead of the XBox One in terms of sales. But then again, this was to be expected. You don't announce big things and then release an overpriced console with nothing new to offer.

RE: Xbox One rant - SpiralArchitect - 15-11-2013

(14-11-2013, 04:27 PM)Lin Wrote:
(22-05-2013, 04:49 AM)themarksquared Wrote: A few hours ago, Microsoft announced the new gaming console that would "revolutionize" the gaming industry. They announced the Xbox One. They said that it WILL be the game changer. It will change your gaming experience. The experience which can be found only on Xbox One.

Bullcrap, Microsoft. All bullcrap. I never thought that a freaking voice-activated remote control for my TV would revolutionize the gaming world. I never believed that having no support for backward compatibility and the requirement for us to pay for second hand games would make my gaming experience better.

This is only my opinion. Feel free to share yours. Let's discuss.

No need to be so harsh. Do you own one? All of these new releases have something unique about them that causes them to have a certain attraction. The Xbox is no different. I personally like using it.

For what its worth the 360 was a good gaming console. I doubt X1 be even close to that. Plus, the whole you have to pay for a Kinect even if you don't want it thing is pretty annoying.