Man Utd People
Why We Don't Say Man U - Printable Version

+- Man Utd People (https://manutdpeople.com)
+-- Forum: Home (https://manutdpeople.com/Forum-Home)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://manutdpeople.com/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Thread: Why We Don't Say Man U (/Thread-Why-We-Don-t-Say-Man-U)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Why We Don't Say Man U - DaleDaManc - 23-09-2009

i love seeing fans like you from aisa,u.s.a,austrailla you know all them country's it just show's how big manchester united is!

RE: Why We Don't Say Man U - unitedaretheteamforme - 23-09-2009

i ddnt have any idea about this before but when i got into this site(ManUtdPeople.com) it helped me a lot of the little things that are big deal. thanks for sharing..it broadens the minds of the many utd fans around the globe..im asian from philippines but i know its not an excuse not knowing something about it but it took me some time to eventually acquire the truth behind it but even before i never get to say man u, its kinda awkward for me..i cant remember saying it lol, but rather i like saying it utd or man utd..oh well man utd ftw!

RE: Why We Don't Say Man U - lsillence - 23-09-2009

Thats really insightful thanks for that. Never have called us ManU and never will but now I know why true united fans don't do it.

RE: Why We Don't Say Man U - sunilchordia44 - 23-09-2009

i get it now !!

RE: Why We Don't Say Man U - chazrt - 24-09-2009

(23-09-2009, 04:09 PM)donlerz Wrote: i love seeing fans like you from aisa,u.s.a,austrailla you know all them country's it just show's how big manchester united is!

It's great to know that Manchester United is really one of those rare clubs that has real international appeal. There are heaps of crazy Man Utd fans in Singapore as well as the rest of South East Asia. It wouldn't be too far off to say that there are more Man Utd fans in SEA than Liverpool or Arsenal fans. Don't even need to consider any of the spanish or italian clubs.

Makes me feel pretty proud. Smile

RE: Why We Don't Say Man U - andrewcmufc - 24-09-2009

i never really said man u before i saw this i always said utd, also its great that all these fans are able to learn the reason behind it,

was looking at the bluenose forums after we beat them on sunday and they were all calling us munich B********ds and saying manure and i was so pissed off at them

RE: Why We Don't Say Man U - Noucamp99 - 24-09-2009

(24-09-2009, 08:23 AM)andyc09lad Wrote: i never really said man u before i saw this i always said utd, also its great that all these fans are able to learn the reason behind it,

was looking at the bluenose forums after we beat them on sunday and they were all calling us munich B********ds and saying manure and i was so pissed off at them

Yeah, I saw that, too. Scum numpties. Don't realise they lost one of their own in the disaster, too. Bet it's ignorant kids. Bit like Bolton fans. When they came to OT last season, the stewards were telling us that the kids were the worst for making aeroplane signs.

RE: Why We Don't Say Man U - andrewcmufc - 24-09-2009

its really disgraceful is that they keep mentioning it and speakiing ill of the dead, cant leave them to rest in peace

RE: Why We Don't Say Man U - Noucamp99 - 24-09-2009

I think that they are just thoughtless, brainless idiots, that we're actually wasting valuable time over even giving them the time of day!
Contempt is all they deserve.
Have you seen the Munich tunnel at OT? Very calm and moving place. We went not long after it was opened and spent quiet time in reflection on a non match day. United, once again, handled that well. OK, so they might have 'forgotten' about the families of the deceased, but they have really tried to put it right.
I think, too, that it is great that so many fans and supporters have come on this website, read that thread and had their eyes opened.

RE: Why We Don't Say Man U - Suffolk In Ace - 26-09-2009

I wanna slap people who say Man U!