Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS3 FIFA 10 MU club
Hey guys.

I thought that our community should make a club in FIFA 10 on PS3. We would make a ManUtdPeople club with Manchester United kit. Any one in it?
That would be fun. If some one would like to help me in it please write it here or PM me.

CU in the game.
yea i am interested but I never understood the club thing on fifa

if you wanna set it up invite me my PSN is ManUtdPeople
we have one join
ooo yea what is it
what u mean donlerz?
hes talking about the league we have here
https://manutdpeople.com/Thread-Official...PS3-League
is this just a league or is it like i play as rooney etc...
you play as rooney but you have your own pro and u can put your photo to a pro than it has face like you.
ManUtdPeople i'll send u invite in a second
yeah can i du it too
Hello sypher
I want to join in community but i have no idea how to join. I am a new internet user. what i need to play FIFA on PS3. well i am from Canada and have a job in Cyber soft company. I want to play FIFA 10. It is really fun game. Help please.
(30-11-2009, 03:57 AM)jhonytaibu Wrote: Hello sypher
I want to join in community but i have no idea how to join. I am a new internet user. what i need to play FIFA on PS3. well i am from Canada and have a job in Cyber soft company. I want to play FIFA 10. It is really fun game. Help please.

First of all, you need a PS3; then you need the FIFA 10 game, lol!

Then it sounds like you need to have a roam around the game, mate. There are online game modes in the main menu and you can access all the online features there. You need to invite friends from the main Playstation screen (before you start any games) too.

When your friends have accepted your invite, then you can join in properly with unranked or ranked games, league games, etc.
What is your player name on PS3? We could invite you, instead.