Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Users Introduce Here 3
NAME: Yanish
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US: through my friend
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED: 18
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD: 1
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED: Because they are the best team in the world and 'cuz i'm emotionally attached to 'em..
NAME:Richard
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US:justintv
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:20
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD:0
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED:only the greatest football team ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Name : Yaw
How You heard about us: VIP/Justin TV
Years as a supporter of UTD: 2
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD: 0
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED: The draw a response from everybody good or bad and the bad ones are just in the dark as to how great this club is..plus they remind me of my boyhood team in Africa, Kumasi Asante Kotoko who also wore red and won everything in Africa.
paddy
ireland
heard abut this sit from justin.tv
never been to O.T.
long time supporter of man u
hi
how i heard:online
years supporting:5years
reason for supporting:they are the best/love them
i m dave from stockport been a red all my life hate liverpool and man city and the special one ha ha ha tha greatest team in the world giggs is great ronny well rock on stuart pancho pearson
[/align][align=center]Hi I'm Bryan from California heard about this from justin.tv I've never been to OT but I've been craving some really good football so cam here... oh, yeah, I'm 54... started playing football (american soccer) 13 years ago..
All my teams wear the red... I read a study that found that teams that wore red won more often... but I knew hte reason... the study was predisposed and skewed by MU!!! ha ha
(11-04-2009, 04:51 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: We Ask All New Users To Fill This In Before Moving To Other Threads.

NAME:
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US:
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD:
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED:

im tony im 43 from salford supported united since i can remember use to drink oxo at the matches with me dad but now i drink the beer lol
(11-04-2009, 04:51 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: We Ask All New Users To Fill This In Before Moving To Other Threads.

NAME:LISA
[b]HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US:ON LINE
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:25
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD:2
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED:BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD
VIVA RONALDO
[/b]
NAMEBig Grinanny Slevin
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US:Google Search
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:16
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD:1
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED:Always as long as I remember loved United, used to love watching Cantona, Keane etc when I was younger.