Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Right To Speak Freely
(15-02-2010, 01:44 PM)Bennthered Wrote: the green and gold is a visual demonstration against the regime currently leading the club, it doesnt mean people have to follow every part of what others wearing it say, everyone that CHOOSES to buy no one is forced to buy one shows they have a problem with the way the club is being ran and want to let them no about it, its like everyone holding up a sign instead its scarf or t shirts!! and it also lets the glazers no we (the fans) are not happy and want change and we are all passionate about it!!!!

Yes mate it is a visual demonstration but my point is this ok?

We all have a choice whether we follow that or not?

If we choose to be reds instead of the other colour, it doesnt make us any different, we all still want the same thing its just i dont agree with protesting in anything other colour than red because when we are doing well everyone is wearing red then right?

I am proud of our history and the colours we wear, year in year out, so why should i change now, its like me saying to you because we played at City's ground when OT was destroyed we should protest in blue now, you would say f*** off and quite rightly so, we are reds be proud of that in good and bad times.
(15-02-2010, 01:39 PM)UnitedsRedArmy Wrote:
(15-02-2010, 12:58 PM)DaleDaManc Wrote: No lads wait a sec,he dose have a right we all do,Its your opinion if u want the green and gold.
But my question for you is "ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THE DEBT?"

Very simply NO

What am i prepared to do about the debt?

Whatever i deem is right for me to do.

Since the Glazers took over I listened to all the hype, "lets hit them in their pockets" dont buy season tickets, dont buy food inside the ground dont buy from the shop etc,did all that then thought, you know what all i am doing is helping the club go down the pan.

That's not supporting my club at all.

Then the green n gold guys are saying the same things again "dont buy anything in the club etc" and what do you see at half time, endless G&G wearing people all in the queue for food and drinks and even in the megastore, you see where this is going right?

So at least i stood by my convictions for over 2 seasons before entering Old Trafford again, they cannot even manage to get to half time on the first day they wear that scarf, before giving in,loyalty uh? A thing of the past.

In some ways even though i dont agree with them at least FCUM have stood by what they said, formed a new club in protest and gone on to make it bigger n better, at least they had the balls to stick it out and stand up for what they believed in.

Remember one of our anthems "we'll keep the red flying high" it has the words RED in that song for a reason and that isn't to give up when the going gets tough either.

U mentioned its just past ??????

ITS FOR Teaching GLazers wats CLUbs LEgacy... and HEridity mate....
nt just past plz

IF u dont protest Thn .... u will be see UR beloved club like POrtsmouth and Leeds..

u want to see your team in that bad ??????
The way i see it is that your a little teen trying be unique haha am i right Wink
You knew United can buy a 30 million worth player evry season ... coz we earn tat much....

Glazers comes with 917 million debt and now reduced to 650 million ... for this wat they buy a rich and money machine club to reduce their debt
(15-02-2010, 01:53 PM)DaleDaManc Wrote: The way i see it is that your a little teen trying be unique haha am i right Wink

Were you talking to me that i am teen?

Then you should go back and read again if you were i said i have been a Utd supporter over 40 years.
LUHG!!!!!!
(15-02-2010, 01:57 PM)UnitedsRedArmy Wrote:
(15-02-2010, 01:53 PM)DaleDaManc Wrote: The way i see it is that your a little teen trying be unique haha am i right Wink

Were you talking to me that i am teen?

Then you should go back and read again if you were i said i have been a Utd supporter over 40 years.

dnt go off topic.. just replay ma last quotes

OT staffs are searching for new job u knew ?????? ummm...
Theor wages were reduced and alowance were cutted off.. nt allowed to watch UTD matches n stadium... etc..
we will loose many soon!
40 years well you didn't grow up soon,LUHG! Green And Gold Till Our Club Is Sold!!!!!
(15-02-2010, 01:53 PM)Vazza Wrote:
(15-02-2010, 01:39 PM)UnitedsRedArmy Wrote:
(15-02-2010, 12:58 PM)DaleDaManc Wrote: No lads wait a sec,he dose have a right we all do,Its your opinion if u want the green and gold.
But my question for you is "ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THE DEBT?"

Very simply NO

What am i prepared to do about the debt?

Whatever i deem is right for me to do.

Since the Glazers took over I listened to all the hype, "lets hit them in their pockets" dont buy season tickets, dont buy food inside the ground dont buy from the shop etc,did all that then thought, you know what all i am doing is helping the club go down the pan.

That's not supporting my club at all.

Then the green n gold guys are saying the same things again "dont buy anything in the club etc" and what do you see at half time, endless G&G wearing people all in the queue for food and drinks and even in the megastore, you see where this is going right?

So at least i stood by my convictions for over 2 seasons before entering Old Trafford again, they cannot even manage to get to half time on the first day they wear that scarf, before giving in,loyalty uh? A thing of the past.

In some ways even though i dont agree with them at least FCUM have stood by what they said, formed a new club in protest and gone on to make it bigger n better, at least they had the balls to stick it out and stand up for what they believed in.

Remember one of our anthems "we'll keep the red flying high" it has the words RED in that song for a reason and that isn't to give up when the going gets tough either.

U mentioned its just past ??????

ITS FOR Teaching GLazers wats CLUbs LEgacy... and HEridity mate....
nt just past plz

IF u dont protest Thn .... u will be see UR beloved club like POrtsmouth and Leeds..

u want to see your team in that bad ??????

Okay tell me what the plan is?

What will happen?

You think if the Glazers go the debt is gone? No it just moves on to the next guy.

This is the difference between Abramovich and us ok?

Abram put in his own money ok we all agree, Chelsea owe him the money back again after that, so he says ok i will get my money back in 5 or 10 years and he will because Chelsea are not paying high interest to the banks, they pay him but do you think he would buy Chelsea even he wasnt going to get his money back?

No way, he's a biz man as well and he will get every penny back plus some for his trouble over time and unless we can find someone like him we will continue paying stupid amounts to banks, hey the banks are happy they are making millions each year from this, nice to see someone is hey?
M.U.S.T is Protesting ... tat we are nt in a making for new Leeds or portsmouth!!!!!

As i said we are nt just a fan! to sit and watch our club to struggle! MUFC is worth more tan tat and its nt Glazers united ...
OURS!!!!!!