Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look at this photo i found
Oh well, just me then Big Grin
(03-03-2010, 06:23 PM)ComeOnFergie Wrote: Oh well, just me then Big Grin

Don't be sad, it was a easy mistake. There is a likeness. Smile
lol, nice pic, really old though..........look at the moustaches makin me laugh XD
[Few guy here I can't reckonise can you post the names
(18-02-2010, 09:56 PM)Dj Quick Wrote: [Image: Man-United-92-AwayNH%20Pic.jpg]

Back row, left to right:

Lee Sharpe, Dion Dublin, Peter Schmeichel, Les Sealey(?), Eric Cantona, Gary Pallister

Middle Row, left to right:

Andrei Kanchelskis, Brian Kidd, Mike Phelan, Darren Ferguson, Steve Bruce, Clayton Blackmore(?), Sir Alex Ferguson , Mark Hughes.

Front Row, left to right:

Paul Ince, Denis irwin, Bryan Robson, Brian McClair, Ryan Giggs, Danny Wallace, Paul Parker.

I'm sure you'll soon tell me who I got wrong!!? The one I am not sure about is between Steve Bruce and the Gaffer. I think Clayton Blackmore, but could be wrong?
NO WAY!
the guy with the funny mustache in the back row was cantona? holy hell!
Look closely, my friend. It really is, lol!
(06-03-2010, 08:49 PM)Noucamp99 Wrote: Back row, left to right:
Lee Sharpe, Dion Dublin, Peter Schmeichel, Les Sealey(?), Eric Cantona, Gary Pallister
Middle Row, left to right:
Andrei Kanchelskis, Brian Kidd, Mike Phelan, Darren Ferguson, Steve Bruce, Clayton Blackmore(?), Sir Alex Ferguson , Mark Hughes.
Front Row, left to right:
Paul Ince, Denis irwin, Bryan Robson, Brian McClair, Ryan Giggs, Danny Wallace, Paul Parker.
I'm sure you'll soon tell me who I got wrong!!? The one I am not sure about is between Steve Bruce and the Gaffer. I think Clayton Blackmore, but could be wrong?

that is impressive m8 fair play.
the moustache just makes cantona look like a frenchman with an onion bag and beret
Wan't Eric French, though, lol?

Guys: did I get Clayton Blackmore right? He was the only one I had to search on the net to see an old photo of him. The rest I recognised, tho sparky was a tough one, but he had to be there.