Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
inter vs Barca UEFA SF(2010)
@Storm1

everyone Though he will become Intermilan Great!.... but he showed his back ... form starting with mess against Jose... now with whole fans......(wearing AC milan shirt in tv show) ..& drama after match!

hes Gonna stay last few trip with Inter Team .... thnk he already played his last game Big Grin ..

hes quick/skillfull player and 1 of te best Tallent in serie A ... tats y he media all over him Big Grin

Actualy we own italys best youngster ,........ KiKO machedaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Wink
Hi 'vazza', me again.

I do not doubt Belotelli's skills...but it takes more than those on the pitch skills...he strikes me as an individual player-not a team player and he cannot win games on his own.

I do hope that he learns by his mistakes as he grows-but the damage he has already done is in my view and opinion only...is irrepairable, as far as his being a member of Internazionale Milano.
bye bye barca ,........................................

Inter won 3-2 .

10 men inter done te job Big Grin

and wat a gutsy reaction from jose to barca fans ....(shut te Fck up nou camp ) .....
(28-04-2010, 09:21 PM)Vazza Wrote: bye bye barca ,........................................

Inter won 3-2 .

10 men inter done te job Big Grin

and wat a gutsy reaction from jose to barca fans ....(shut te Fck up nou camp ) .....
Wink
Cheat alert----->[Image: O1dh1.gif]<----Cheat alert
(29-04-2010, 03:05 AM)RambleOnRed Wrote:
Cheat alert----->[Image: O1dh1.gif]<----Cheat alert

Hello,

Barca's true colours emerged today. When push comes to shove, they do not play "beautiful football", and I am referring to not only the above, crocodile tears, but also to Barca's No1. Lionel Messi-that referee was not in my opinion a fair referee.

Having said that, Inter-they are used to playing with 9 players', they of course have the experience in their own League and congratulations to them for reaching the final, especially to Jose Mourinho.

I am aware that he has a 'big mouth' BUT he is one of the best of the best managers on a par with our Sir Alex Ferguson-Barca should have taken him when they had the chance and they also let go of Samuel Eto'o...wrong tactic. Now they have paid the price.

Cheers.Smile
ETO- waah te helll .. he played whole game as a left back .... in barca Eto ment for pochers job .. well jose turned him up to a Team player .. Smile

Pique- good finish for a central defender ..... Smile

Messi- who ?

well barca missed inesta way too much Big Grin
(29-04-2010, 03:39 AM)Vazza Wrote: ETO- waah te helll .. he played whole game as a left back .... in barca Eto ment for pochers job .. well jose turned him up to a Team player .. Smile

Pique- good finish for a central defender ..... Smile

Messi- who ?

well barca missed inesta way too much Big Grin

Hi Vazza,

Yes, no doubt the Post-match, Post-mortem-will be full of frenzied incisions, by all and sundry...eg the media and the like.

The ' Good, the Bad and the Ugly'. I was under the impression that Barca play "Beautiful football" and Internazionale Milano play "Ugly football", I think the football Booty was on the other footsie today...LOL's Wink
yeah!

like wat Wenger doing in arsenal ... playing Quality football with bunch of cheap kids ... bt it never Ended in a Good way! over years!

Inter done te Job at their home .... they just need to Close thng up in Away game ... like wat we did in 2008 0-0 at barca ... we just defended wantedly .... and SAF found how to cRack at Noucamp!

But in Ths year inter played wel in their home .. and te real ugly football played by Barca i mean mentality..... when comapre to inter Team experiance barca players are just kids Big Grin xD

ETO+43 million= IBRA ? lol

for us shitty/looserpool fc are te worst rivals in PL .. Then barca is most hated team and love to screw in europe...
so happy Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Hip Hip
Jose Mourinho: Inter's victory against Barcelona is the most beautiful moment of my career

[Image: v42oh1.jpg]

Quote:Nerazzurri coach Jose Mourinho could not conceal his delight after seeing his side secure their berth against Bayern Munich in Madrid, and he revealed that eliminating Pep Guardiola's side has brought him unsurpassed joy.

"This is the most beautiful moment of my career. The best of all," he told Sky Sport Italia after the game.

"Inter haven't played a Champions League final for 38 years - this is something that we were all waiting for. This isn't a squad of children who can wait 15 years to play a final.

"I am really happy - playing with 10 men for more than an hour in this stadium against a great side means that my squad are real heroes. I'm not thinking about other people's problems, about their frustrations, I am thinking positively."

Mourinho did warn his team that the fight is far from over and there are many crucial games between now and the end of the season.

"The season doesn't finish today - we have many finals from now until the end. From tomorrow we must think about the game against Lazio. Now we are only thinking about the league."

source: goal.com