Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FIFA vs PES
Which game do you like better ? FUFA or PES ? Personally i like FIFA a lot more than PES.
i used to always buy pro evo, but changed when i played fifa 10, love it
The fact that PES does not have official rights makes a lot of difference. FIFA rocks !
fifa is way better than pes, they spend to much time on the replays lol Smile everyone is starting to move to fifa
I've played both for a long time and based on my experience, FIFA is the better football game out there. Asides from the fact that FIFA has the official rights to make a football game, FIFA is way better in terms of gameplay, mechanics, graphics, and physics. There used to be a time when PES was the top-dog, but those days are over, and it's time to hail the new king - FIFA.
I used to be extremely loyal to PES given I'd never heard about FIFA being a sega fanboy and all growing up. However, since I've gotten more into FIFA in the past years thanks to my roommates, I've got to hand it over to FIFA. Like themarksquared said, "Fifa is way better in terms of gameplay, mechanics, graphics, and physics."
I've played couple of hours of FIFA 14 and it's horrible. The controls are really clunky and the new "Global Transfer Network" removes the fun of finding new players because you have to scout them for a few weeks before you know how good they are! Goalkeepers are useless and really slow to get down to shots, too!
Two years ago, I was a PES player but since 2012, Fifa proved to be superior and me and my friends all started to play it and now we can't go back, the controls are better and feel smother, there's more validated teams and the live comments are awesome!
(21-05-2013, 03:52 AM)themarksquared Wrote: I've played both for a long time and based on my experience, FIFA is the better football game out there. Asides from the fact that FIFA has the official rights to make a football game, FIFA is way better in terms of gameplay, mechanics, graphics, and physics. There used to be a time when PES was the top-dog, but those days are over, and it's time to hail the new king - FIFA.

Couldn't agree more, all those things are lacking big on PES. I have never been much of a PES fan per say but FIFA has been increasingly among everyone's faves.