Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Is Nani a Manchester United Player?
Backing you up unitedman money could be better spent elsewhere.
i think nani has great talent and potential, he needs confidence and a string of games, i hope he gets a regular place in the team, but if he dosent come good by january i would consider offloading him and giving tosic a chance
im still not sure of nani i think hes very skillfull but fingers crossed he prove me wrong this season
yeh nani has a great shot and i think will flourish now ronaldo is gone! vvia united
Give him a chance, I'm sure he'll come good this season
give him a chance tis year
(25-04-2009, 06:50 PM)red3636 Wrote: What a difference when Nani was taken off against Spurs!Too many wasteful flicks and bad corners?Greedy,selfish and goes down far too easy?In his 3rd season at the club so has had more than ample time to settle in to the club and the english Premier League and we have had a couple of good goals but is he worth the 16million we payed for him?I think not.Get rid in the Summer!.

i believe he is the type of player man utd like but he just isnt producing.this must be his last chance.
Agree!
(25-04-2009, 06:50 PM)red3636 Wrote: What a difference when Nani was taken off against Spurs!Too many wasteful flicks and bad corners?Greedy,selfish and goes down far too easy?In his 3rd season at the club so has had more than ample time to settle in to the club and the english Premier League and we have had a couple of good goals but is he worth the 16million we payed for him?I think not.Get rid in the Summer!.

i think nani is a man u player he will have more chances to play and a run of matches will bring his true form and no ronaldo will give him confidence
I think he just needs time to mature he's looked good in pre season does lose the ball alot for stupid reasons, ronaldo was similar when he first joined utd he took time to mature into the player he is today