Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rooney Hates Liverpool
yeaa, i hate them 2 Big Grin hihii
LOL good boy
(13-03-2009, 06:15 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: Wayne Rooney has admitted that he has hated Liverpool ever since he was a child and he still hates them.

the Man Utd number 10 told MUTV,
"I'm very excited about the game because I grew up as an Everton fan hating Liverpool, that hasn't changed."

Instead of writing how he shouldn't of said that like the big papers and Broadcasters I have a different opionen.

I think that it is blatantly obvious that Rooney will hate Liverpool and I honestly don't blame him.

He has spoke his mind and admitted that he hates them. They have been giving him stick all through the years why should he not be able to say he hates them and why should it be so controversial when it is so obvious?
i agree with roony i hate red crap too they just live in the past
(25-03-2009, 07:54 PM)stm1958 Wrote: it would be rude not to hate them

Haha!! Totally argee
(13-03-2009, 06:15 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: Wayne Rooney has admitted that he has hated Liverpool ever since he was a child and he still hates them.

the Man Utd number 10 told MUTV, i cant grow cos santy will not let me cos i am a elf
"I'm very excited about the game because I grew up as an Everton fan hating Liverpool, that hasn't changed."

Instead of writing how he shouldn't of said that like the big papers and Broadcasters I have a different opionen.

I think that it is blatantly obvious that Rooney will hate Liverpool and I honestly don't blame him.

He has spoke his mind and admitted that he hates them. They have been giving him stick all through the years why should he not be able to say he hates them and why should it be so controversial when it is so obvious?
why should he pretend that he doesnt like them i`m sure fergie will have been delighted with what he said
I hate Liverpool and Benitez
i agree wid wazza i hate them aswell
Benitez is really annoying, his constant mind game attempts and over the top statements are taking their toll
and scousers too Smile
liverpool....u will never get something